Tuesday 29 November 2011

Not for the squeamish: Michael Gove in an anorak, on the picket line

Just to encourage lady comrades thinking about striking tomorrow on behalf of public sector pensions - and to upset Citizen Barnet's trolling Tory admirer, Mr David Duff: here is a lovely picture of swivel eyed trot Michael Gove setting us all a good example on the picket line. This will be the only occasion on which Michael Gove will appear in this blog, and in fact I am typing now with one hand over my eyes.

Thanks to Political Scrapbook for the photo.

Good luck to all tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does my heart good to see Brother Gove setting an example. We started the day chez Roper with a rousing chorus of Billy Bragg's There is Power in a Union; off to Brighton to picket and march. Solidarity!

Mrs Angry said...

Good man: although gone are the days, I see, when the morning began with a reading to the servants from The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists, followed a summary of racing news from the Morning Star for the little Ropers. This is what happens when you go to live amongst the petty bougeoisie of East Sussex.

I feel full of remorse re Michael Gove: I think perhaps he is not wearing an anorak, more of a sort of bomber jacket. I can only apologise for this dreadful slur on all anorak wearers.